We focus our daily services on:
- Detailed asbestos surveys and documentation
- Detailed Lead (Pb) based paint surveys and documentation
- Indoor Air Quality studies
- Visual and mechanical surveys for mold and other biological contamination
- Employee chemical exposure monitoring
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments and Phase III remediation when needed.
Our services include identifying potential risks and compliance needs. If further prevention measures are needed, we work with employers to find practical solutions to prevent occupational illnesses or injuries. Reports are complete, well organized and provide information to help employers understand issues and implement prevention plans.
Our approach is professional and scientific but we strive to make complicated regulatory and health issues understandable to employees and management.